To attract high-end buyers, sellers need to offer a truly high-end home. But what constitutes luxury is constantly shifting, and it’s important to keep up with the latest to capture the attention of these valuable buyers. Here are 5 features that will add value for high-end buyers.
- Indoor-outdoor spaces — Luxury buyers want their outdoor spaces to be just as opulent and usable as their indoor ones, which explains why cabanas, verandas, and outdoor kitchens have been steadily growing in popularity.
- Showroom garage — For high-end homeowners, a garage isn’t just a space to put the car and the gardening tools. Instead, it’s become a space to not just park, but showcase multiple vehicles. A showroom garage is sizable and just as lavishly decorated as any other room in the house.
- Home theater — While the popularity of home theaters may not be new, the electronics that can be featured in them are growing more spectacular every year. These days, the perfect home theater doesn’t just include top-of-the-line picture and sound quality, but slick new features like voice control and virtual reality gaming capabilities.
- Smart tech Smart home automation is an absolute must for 2020. A truly well-appointed home will allow its occupants to control the temperature, change the lighting, play music, lock the doors, and perform countless other tasks with a voice command or from their smartphone.
- Gym — A home exercise room provides the luxury of being able to work out in the privacy of your own home. Beyond a well-equipped gym, high-end buyers may also be looking for state-of-the-art sound and video capability for their workouts, and even an in-home sauna or spa for a post-workout cooldown.
Luxury homebuyers will have no problem finding a beautiful home with the right number of bedrooms and all new appliances. Instead, sellers have to go above and beyond to create a unique property that will really stand out to these valuable shoppers.