The Flower Mound Riverwalk Grand Opening celebration was held April 25, 2017, and ever since then, area residents have been waiting for further news of restaurants, the chapel, reception hall and parking garage.
Additional Riverwalk news was recently announced by Courtney Morrow, director of marketing for Riverwalk developer Centurion American. “We’re looking at a late summer (2019) timeline for the restaurants, chapel, reception hall and parking garage at the southern end of the canal” Morrow told the Cross Timbers Gazette.
The list of dining options has piqued everyone’s interest. A tentative list is now released.
- Nate Champion’s Prime Steak & Chop House – a high-end steak with a variety of wine selections will anchor the southern end of the Riverwalk canal.
- Cuvée Wine Bar & Restaurant will share the same building. Featuring a European wine decor.
- River Social is a fun gathering spot concept that will accommodate parties of 10-12 people with sports TVs and interactive games.
- Pizzeria Ascoli – serving Neopolitan-style pizza
- Primo’s Tex-Mex Grille
- Flomo’s – a burger, shakes and sweets shop
A final list of restaurants is expected to be released in the near future.
Additionally, plans for a Farmers Market and Splash Pad are being worked on. The Ampitheater is currently under design.
The Riverwalk is located north of FM 1171, west of Morriss Road and east of FM 2499.
Local news provided by The Seay Realty Group, dedicated to service and exceeding your expectations. Call us today!