$ 859.000 | 4 bedrooms | 4.5 bathrooms | 4753 sq. ft.
add to favorites
8670 Canyon Crossing | Bellaire | $859,000
4 Bedroom | 4.1 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 4,753 Sqft
Highly customized, golf course home, with no expenses spared. 4,753 sf of luxury on 2 levels, high end finishes, extensive custom millwork, smart technology and high efficiency features, this home surpasses everything in its class. Open plan great room & chef’s kitchen extend to the luxe outdoor space with huge covered patio, pool & fireplace perfect for all year round entertaining. Fabulous master with a spa-like bathroom, with every comfort added. Upstairs game and media rooms with wet bar, fireplace, 2 spacious bedrooms, and walk-out attic spaces. Lantana’s coveted Bellaire community, and golf course views!
- Stunning front elevation, with elegant brick and cast stone window & door surrounds
- Elegant entry boasts iron & glass front door and tongue and groove cedar ceiling planks over head
- Light and bright contemporary interiors with natural colored hardwoods throughout
- Wainscoting & Plantation Shutters throughout
- Coffered ceilings in most rooms
- 10’ and 12’ ceilings
- Central Vacuum System
- Formal Living Area is open to the foyer
- Nickel lighting fixtures throughout
- Private home study, secluded by French Doors, with floor to ceiling built-ins
- Guest suite on first floor, currently designed as home gym with premium, rubberized wood-like flooring
- Open kitchen with custom cabinetry, professional Stainless Steel Wolf appliances, Carrara marble and granite counters, built-in steamer, hidden outlets, sub-zero refrigerator, glass front cabinets with under-mount lighting, preparation sink, and so much more!
- Impressive great room with oversized, cast stone fireplace, electric shades, built-ins, and secret closet behind bookcase for under stairs storage
- Open concept floor plan flows with dining area off kitchen and great room
- Exquisite Master Retreat is spacious with generous sitting area
- Spa-like master bath was designed with luxury in mind! Heated flooring and towel rack, rain-style shower head, Carrara Marble counters, his & her vanity areas, & garden tub with linear tile surround.
- Huge master closet with adjustable pull-down racks, corner ironing closet with plug, jewelry cabinet and center island storage.
- Separate Laundry Room with built-in planning desk, and cabinetry
- Climb the hardwood staircase with glass tile risers
- Game Room with oversized cast stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and wet bar.
- Wet bar boasts sub-zero wine fridge, sink and dishwasher
- Spacious Media Room with pocket doors, engineered for surround sound, screen & projector
- Two Walk-out attics
- Spacious bedrooms upstairs with private baths
- Two upstairs linen closets
- Luxe outdoor living room with tongue and groove cedar ceiling planks, fireplace, dual wood storage areas, flat screen wiring, 5 ceiling fans, extensive patterned, and concrete decking
- Magazine cover backyard oasis features a stunning saltwater pool with a Pebble Tek bottom, step entry, fire feature, and smart technology controls
- Mature Landscaping ensures privacy, accented by a Romanesque arch
- Relax by the pool in privacy with wooded views of the Lantana Golf Course behind
- Oversized three-car garages with cedar doors, epoxy flooring, built-ins, and mud area
- Zoned for Denton ISD’s award winning E.P. Rayzor Elementary, Tom Harpool Middle and John Guyer High Schools
- Access to all of the amenities Lantana Living has to offer: 2 Full on site Gyms, Multiple Parks, Hiking & Biking Trails, Lighted Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Community Pools and a Spray and Play Park