An Update From Seay Group on Covid-19 Resources
As a team, we’ve found some resources that might assist you and your loved ones during this time. Many people have expressed concern for how to pay their bills and supporting their family. It’s a warranted concern. We’ve compiled a list of resource links for you that may offer a reprieve during this time of need. As we hear of additional resources, we’ll update our blog here with a direct link for you to continue exploring options.
• Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac Home Mortgage Relief
• Small Business Administration Grants, Loans, and Guidance
• United Way – Local Assistance & Resources for Relief
• Texas Comptroller Tax Relief for Business Owners
• Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs Disaster Relief Resources
• Student Loan Assistance & Interest Deferment
• SBA Disaster Relief Low Interest Loans for Businesses
• Texas Workforce Commission
• IRS Filing Extension
• Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
• Job Seekers in Texas
One of the major things we’re all hearing, is that the time is now to seek resources and assistance. If you feel that you’re going to have trouble with payments, please call your lenders now. Many of them are offering help and deferments during this time, but it requires a phone call from you and sometimes some additional paperwork. As always, your Seay Group team is here for you, and happy to connect.
We’re in this together,
Your Seay Group Team