October has arrived, and with it, a bunch of scary (and not so scary) attractions to enjoy in our area.
Dan’s Haunted House, 501 E. Swisher Road, Lake Dallas TX 75065
- Opening Friday, October 5, this scary good haunted house is a full feature outdoor walk through professional haunted attraction!
- General Admission $20. Advance tickets sold online
- Age: may be too intense for children under 14 years of age. Please use your best judgement. Children under 14 must be accompanied by adult over 18.
Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch, 5100 Cross Timbers Road, Flower Mound
- Open from October 1st through October 31st, 9am – 7pm
- Selection of pumpkins, hay rides, mazes, baked goods; cartoon character cutouts and bounce houses for kids.
- Free admission; parking $5 week days, $10 Saturday & Sunday
- Supports of CCA (Christian Community Action); in the spirit of giving, you are encouraged to donate a canned food item for their food pantry. Bring canned goods when you visit the Pumpkin Patch!
Kiwanis Haunted House at the Castle Hills Plaza, 2540 King Arthur Blvd., Lewisville TX 75056
- Part of the Fall Festival featuring carnival games, hay rides, petting zoo and music. The Kiwanis Family Friendly Haunted House is geared toward providing an entire family fun experience. Unique two-part haunted house features a “spook” side for age 4 and older, and the scarier “saw” side, a much more scary and intense experience.
- Admission $5 for the first side, $10 for the entire tour
- Age: 4 and up
Parker House Haunted House, 8550 West University Drive, Denton TX 76207
- Three main attractions: The Parker’s Mortuary, the Parker Plantation and Ratliff’s Sanitarium set the stage for a very scary time!
- General Admission $25. Fast Scare Pass $40 Advance tickets sold online
- Age: Recommended 13 and up. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Trick ‘r Treat Trains, Grapevine Vintage Railroad, 705 S. Main Street, Grapevine TX 76051
- Family-friendly train ride. Practice your Halloween skills while in costume and enjoy the treats. One hour long trip does NOT travel to the FW Stockyards!
- Admission $14 (free for children 12 months and under); advance ticket purchase recommended
- Age: Fun for all ages!
Information provided by The Seay Realty Group, dedicated to service and exceeding your expectations. Call us today!