With Halloween right around the corner, make safety a priority at your house. No one wants to create bad memories for the kids on Halloween:
- Keep sidewalks and walkways clear: Make sure any hazardous obstacles, such as a garden hose or lawn decorations, are put safely away.
- Check all outside lights and replace any that are burned out.
- Consider using battery-powered candles or glow sticks for carved pumpkins.
- If you do use real candles, make sure they are kept away from the areas where trick-or-treaters will be walking or standing.
- Secure all Halloween decorations. You don’t want them to come loose and injure someone.
- If you’re planning a rather gruesome Halloween display, you may want to post warning signs to give very young or easily scared children a heads-up.
- Only give out kid-friendly treats. Items should be pre-packaged and big enough so they don’t pose a choking hazard to small children.
exerpt from realtor.com
Happy Halloween from The Seay Group Realty! We are dedicated to service and exceeding expectations. Call us today!